BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lush review

This is my review on three items I purchased at Lush in Santa Monica. There is one I will not repurchase. Keep in mind this is only my opinion, it might work great for you but it did not condition my hair, which was the Veganese conditioner.


The Veganese conditioner did smell different in the store and I regret not buying the american cream. I had not read reviews on this product and had no idea that it is a very light conditioner. I have learned my lesson, and will not purchase a product that I know nothing about when you can just ask for a sample.


I love this mask, it smells really good and it leaves my skin really soft. Even my husband tried it and liked it. The only thing was that my mask was missing a huge chunk, probably given as a sample. I noticed that when we got home and unfortunately I live hours away from the store. It doesn't really matter but from now on I will always ask to see the pot before buying just because I can't just go and buy another in 2 weeks. My husband is talking me to Disneyland in a few week and I will repurchase this mask again because it is limited edition.


The breath of fresh air toner is amazing, I love it!! This product contains real sea water, natural spring water, aloe vera gel, patchouli oil, rosemary oil, and seaweed absolute. Seaweed actually has more nutrients than any land based plant. I recommend everyone to try this, or the tea tree water.

0 comments: